This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add a test for std::condition_variable_any
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 21:06:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add a test for std::condition_variable_any
- References: <20180726200309.GH3264@redhat.com>
On 26/07/18 16:03 -0400, Marek Polacek wrote:
We've been carrying this test internally for quite some time and I think it
would be beneficial for everyone to include it in the upstream testsuite, too.
Tested on x86_64-linux, ok for trunk and 8.3?
(Although as I said on internal IRC, I don't think this has ever
failed with any upstream GCC version. It only fails when mixing
versions, which is a case that never gets tested by dejagnu).