This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build fail on gthr-simple.h targets (Re: AsyncI/O patch committed)
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Nicolas Koenig <nk at koenigni dot com>
- Cc: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 11:18:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: Build fail on gthr-simple.h targets (Re: AsyncI/O patch committed)
>>>>> Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> Nicholas Koenig wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>> I have committed the async I/O patch as r262978.
>> The test cases are in libgomp.fortran for now, maybe that can be changed
> It looks like this broke building libgfortran on spu, and presumably
> any platform that uses gthr-simple instead of gthr-posix.
Yes, this broke bootstrap for AIX as well.