This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix a missing case of PR 21458 similar to fc6141f097056f830a412afebed8d81a9d72b696.
- From: Robert Schiele <rschiele at gmail dot com>
- To: kyrylo dot tkachov at foss dot arm dot com
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, nickc at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 11:58:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix a missing case of PR 21458 similar to fc6141f097056f830a412afebed8d81a9d72b696.
- References: <20180724084825.GA18419@ulegcprs1.emea.nsn-net.net> <5B56EBDA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 11:05 AM Kyrill Tkachov
> Patches to gas should be sent to the binutils list: email@example.com
> rather than gcc-patches.
That indeed is a very good point and I'd like to express my apologies
for that. Obviously I did too many things at one point in time again.