This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add baseline symbols for riscv64-linux-gnu
- From: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 16:37:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add baseline symbols for riscv64-linux-gnu
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 3:24 AM, Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> * config/abi/post/riscv64-linux-gnu/baseline_symbols.txt: New file.
I'm not familiar with the details of these baseline symbol files.
When I try running "make new-abi-baseline" on my Fedora riscv64-linux
system using top of tree, I get 35 extra lines in the
baseline_symbols.txt.new file. It looks like 33 of them are because I
and yours only goes up to 3.4.25. The other two are TLS entries.
Not sure why there are no TLS entries in your file, and two in mine.
The testsuite does pass with a message about 33 added symbols and 2
undesignated symbols which are the TLS symbols.
Anyways, it passed, so your patch is OK.