This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [testsuite] Minor tweak to 4 Aarch64 testcases
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 09:52:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [testsuite] Minor tweak to 4 Aarch64 testcases
- References: <9173498.03PerbReGJ@polaris>
On 13/07/18 09:23, Eric Botcazou wrote:
These 4 Aarch64 testcases use dg-xfail-if to disable themselves on ARM, while
all the other equivalent testcases use dg-skip-if. The latter form is better
because it doesn't unnecessarily pollute the testsuite report.
Tested on arm-eabi, OK for the mainline?
I used xfail for these testcases in particular because the intrinsics that they test
should be available for both arm and aarch64.
They are currently not implemented on arm, even though they should be.
The other tests that are skipped instead of xfailed test intrinsics that should
only be available on aarch64 and not arm.
2018-07-13 Eric Botcazou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gcc.target/aarch64/advsimd-intrinsics/vld1x2.c: Replace dg-xfail-if
with dg-skip-if for ARM targets.
* gcc.target/aarch64/advsimd-intrinsics/vld1x3.c: Likewise.
* gcc.target/aarch64/advsimd-intrinsics/vst1x2.c: Likewise.
* gcc.target/aarch64/advsimd-intrinsics/vst1x3.c: Likewise.