This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, Ada] RISC-V: Initial riscv linux Ada port.
- From: Pierre-Marie de Rodat <derodat at adacore dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 17:56:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, Ada] RISC-V: Initial riscv linux Ada port.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3040525.m4Pn2gu4gY@polaris> <CAFyWVaY0_SC+NCj9kkxX57XSRA6B2HCMNd-wmDgZ+vLB=Mxscg@mail.gmail.com> <3639449.hfrN8MdEsi@polaris>
On 07/08/2018 12:35 AM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
I haven't tried looking at the failures yet, and might not spend much
more time on this. Two of them are debug related, and debug support
is a work in progress. I need to finish the native riscv64-linux
support before we can do anything useful there, and I'd like to get
back to working on that as soon as possible.
No clue about debug11.adb, maybe Pierre-Marie could shed some light on it.
I don’t have much more to say than debug11.adb’s comment ;-)
This testcase checks that in the DWARF description of the variant type
below, the C discriminant is properly described as unsigned, hence the 0x5a
('Z') and 0x80 (128) values in the DW_AT_discr_list attribute. If it was
described as signed, we would have instead 90 and -128.
I don’t have an Ada RISC-V compiler (nor binutils) to check right now:
would it be possible to send the corresponding debug11.s and debug11.o?
Hopefully we just have to enhance the regexps.
Pierre-Marie de Rodat