This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] doc: add missing "mode" type attribute
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Paul Koning <paulkoning at comcast dot net>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:14:04 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] doc: add missing "mode" type attribute
- References: <16FEED26-A65D-4287-B1EE-C4634CA86FEE@comcast.net>
On 07/10/2018 10:50 AM, Paul Koning wrote:
> "mode" is documented as a variable attribute but not as a type attribute. This fixes that omission. I simply copied the other text, it seemed suitable as it stands.
> The attributes are normally listed in alphabetical order but "mode" was out of order in the variable attributes.
> Ok for trunk?
> 2018-07-10 Paul Koning <email@example.com>
> * doc/extend.texi (Common Variable Attributes): Move "mode" into
> alphabetical order.
> (Common Type Attributes): Add "mode" attribute.