This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: abstract gimple_call_nonnull*() from vr-values
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 14:44:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: abstract gimple_call_nonnull*() from vr-values
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 12:14 PM Aldy Hernandez <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Ho hum, more abstractions.
> No change in functionality.
> OK for trunk?
OK. Bonus points for finding the copy I vaguely remember exists somewhere...