This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed][aarch64][gcc][patch] Fix -Wpedantic issue with testcase.
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>
- To: Tamar Christina <tamar dot christina at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, nd <nd at arm dot com>, James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>, Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 12:56:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: [committed][aarch64][gcc][patch] Fix -Wpedantic issue with testcase.
- References: <20180706091623.GA31033@arm.com>
On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 10:16 AM, Tamar Christina
> Hi All,
> This fixes a -Wpedantic error with the testcase because of extra ; left after the
> Regtested single test on aarch64-none-elf and no issues.
> Committed under the GCC obvious rule.
So I am curious as to why this shows up in Christophe's test but not
in any of your test runs or indeed the testruns with our scripts.
Ideally this should have been caught by the testing you do , just
curious as to why -Wpedantic is getting caught in Christophe's bot but
not our bot. Searching through gcc.target/aarch64 I see no use of
-Wpedantic in any of the exp files. So is this coming from the top
level in your testing Christophe ?
> 2018-07-06 Tamar Christina <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gcc.target/aarch64/struct_cpy.c: Remove ;.