This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, Ada] RISC-V: Initial riscv linux Ada port.
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 09:49:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, Ada] RISC-V: Initial riscv linux Ada port.
- References: <email@example.com>
> The result is good enough to bootstrap natively and seems to give reasonable
> native testsuite results for a first attempt. The machine I'm running on
> has broken icache flushing, so trampolines won't work, and I suspect that
> is causing a lot of the testsuite failures.
Ada doesn't use trampolines if you define...
> + Always_Compatible_Rep : constant Boolean := False;
...this to False.