This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Update config.guess and config.sub
- From: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at sifive dot com>, sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de, ilg at livius dot net
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 11:26:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Update config.guess and config.sub
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <mhng-e6e91574-62ad-4123-9fa0-fb0809141b52@palmer-si-x1c4>
On 07/05/2018 09:51 AM, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
When I try to build it I see "Unsupported RISC-V target
riscv-unknown-elf", so there's at least some extra autoconf wizadry that
needs to happen in here. I'm actually not sure what the "riscv-*"
tuples are supposed to do so I've added Liviu as I don't want to
misrepresent his desires and get into trouble again :).
I objected to this on the config.sub package mailing list, because it
adds riscv-linux as a valid configure tuple, and we never wanted that.
But this seems to be a losing battle.