This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Update config.guess and config.sub
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 11:02:46 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Update config.guess and config.sub
- References: <email@example.com>
On 07/05/2018 06:00 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> * config.guess: Sync with upstream version 2018-06-26.
> * config.sub: Sync with upstream version 2018-07-02.
OK. And I think in general syncing to the latest version from upstream
ought not require explicit approval.
Richi/Jakub have the final decision about whether or not to backport to
the gcc-8 branch.