This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, committed, fortran] PR82009 [F08] ICE with block construct
- From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at charter dot net>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 19:32:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch, committed, fortran] PR82009 [F08] ICE with block construct
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 at 19:14, Jerry DeLisle <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch committed as obvious after regression testing and auditing
> the code. New test case added.
> Author: jvdelisle
> Date: Wed Jul 4 18:08:16 2018
> New Revision: 262416
> URL: https://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs?rev=262416&root=gcc&view=rev
> 2018-07-04 Jerry DeLisle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR fortran/82009
> * trans-decl.c (gfc_process_block_locals): Delete assert and set
> saved_local_decls = NULL_TREE.
> * gfortran.dg/block_16.f08. New test.
> diff --git a/gcc/fortran/trans-decl.c b/gcc/fortran/trans-decl.c
> index 254768c5828..08c1ebd2d4b 100644
> --- a/gcc/fortran/trans-decl.c
> +++ b/gcc/fortran/trans-decl.c
> @@ -6751,7 +6751,7 @@ gfc_process_block_locals (gfc_namespace* ns)
> tree decl;
> - gcc_assert (saved_local_decls == NULL_TREE);
> + saved_local_decls = NULL_TREE;
> has_coarray_vars = false;
> generate_local_vars (ns);
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
- Albert Einstein