This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [i386] Do not omit the frame pointer at -O0
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 12:12:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: [i386] Do not omit the frame pointer at -O0
- References: <2322054.mUUhlvofxi@polaris> <CAFULd4ZWmvBediEC8Ua9NQCeKGuVCeZLtELTs253sdz0-ODynQ@mail.gmail.com>
> LGTM, but please note that the patch was already approved by Jeff on
> 22th of June .
Sorry, I missed that... Thanks for pointing it out.