This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [i386] Do not omit the frame pointer at -O0
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 10:23:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [i386] Do not omit the frame pointer at -O0
- References: <2322054.mUUhlvofxi@polaris>
On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 10:14 AM, Eric Botcazou <email@example.com> wrote:
> Ping for https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2018-06/msg01228.html
> Thanks in advance.
LGTM, but please note that the patch was already approved by Jeff on
22th of June .