This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] [v2] Implement __builtin_speculation_safe_load
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 17:15:27 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] [v2] Implement __builtin_speculation_safe_load
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover.1516199099.git.Richard.Earnshaw@arm.com>
This patch series seems to be missing testcases (generic and
architecture-specific). Generic ones should include testing the error
cases that are diagnosed.
Joseph S. Myers