This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[committed] xfail two assertions due to bug 74762 (PR 83869)
- From: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- To: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 14:52:11 -0700
- Subject: [committed] xfail two assertions due to bug 74762 (PR 83869)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The c-c++-common/attr-nonstring-3.c test has run afoul of c++
bug 74762 (missing uninitialized warning (C++, parenthesized
expr, TREE_NO_WARNING)). Until that bug is fixed, I've
committed r256709 and xfailed the two assertions that started
failing after r256683, as a result of gating middle-end warnings
on the no-warning bit being clear.