This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 00/22] RFC: integrated 3rd-party static analysis support
- From: Richard Sandiford <richard dot sandiford at linaro dot org>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 18:56:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/22] RFC: integrated 3rd-party static analysis support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Malcolm <email@example.com> writes:
> This patch kit clearly isn't ready yet as-is (see e.g. the
> "known unknowns" below), but I'm posting it now in the hope of
> getting early feedback.
Looks really useful. One thing I wasn't sure of from a quick scan was:
what would happen if the input had something like a syntax error? Would
it suppress the output from the analysers and just print GCC's output,
or would it still print both?
Very minor question in the grand scheme of things, sorry.