This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] constructor_name
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:56:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] constructor_name
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Nathan Sidwell <email@example.com> wrote:
> [*] perhaps `&"~"[!twiddle]' is too cute a trick?
It's very localized, so I think it's appropriately cute.