This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Doc, AArch64] Fix/Update AArch64 options.
- From: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Yvan Roux <yvan dot roux at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 09:37:59 -0600
- Subject: Re: [Doc, AArch64] Fix/Update AArch64 options.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAD57uCcBJ7GUGpUqWtTGE9PesMXWfjPOi_0CvtiDWTCyNW6_=Q@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CAD57uCdQ0AMLQHf7KpqeQYOkyJBFDUEexx7GHC5Mqw-=Tr_psA@mail.gmail.com>
On 06/28/2017 01:28 AM, Yvan Roux wrote:
OK, here is the new patch with the comments addressed. I've spotted
that there is also some m / -mno options at least in the ARM section,
I'll make another patch to fix that.
This version looks fine. Thanks for taking care of this!