This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch testsuite]
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Dominique d'Humières <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Rainer Orth <ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 11:35:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch testsuite]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <98957A48-7996-48DE-A1F3-EF00294E9EB3@lps.ens.fr>
On Jun 26, 2017, at 2:26 AM, Dominique d'Humières <email@example.com> wrote:
> Is it OK to commit the following patch (darwin only)?
Ok. As for [0-9a-f]*ing the numbers, at least 1 of test cases should retain the actual number check. I'm fine with the resting being an RE, if someone wants to do that.