This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Backports to 6.x
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- To: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 07:17:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: Backports to 6.x
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 06/21/2017 04:14 AM, Martin Liška wrote:
As release managers are planning to release next version of GCC 6. I
would like to
do backport revisions attached.
The only complicated one is the one for PR69953 where I decided to backport
also refactoring patches applied by Nathan (244529, 244156).
I would appreciate another pair of eyes to look at backports.
Looks good to me.