This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [SPARC] Add a workaround for the LEON3FT store-store errata
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: ebotcazou at adacore dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de, cederman at gaisler dot com, daniel at gaisler dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 15:54:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [SPARC] Add a workaround for the LEON3FT store-store errata
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4541598.kZ55kCGA8h@polaris>
From: Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 21:19:37 +0200
>> I'm fine with this change.
> I disagree, the existing policy is to avoid switches like -mfix-b2bst and use
> -mfix-xxxx where xxxx is a CPU (here xxxx could be ut699e or ut700).
Ok, I was not aware of that policy. But this should be easy for the
submitter to fix.