This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Backport of r244010 to gcc-6-branch
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth dot at dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>, Iain Sandoe <iain at codesourcery dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 09:45:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: Backport of r244010 to gcc-6-branch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJMcOU8GNR4ACBGN+UYGkHv1BSQ8k-raYPRAz-Q_+KuiH+Q01g@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 4:54 AM, Jack Howarth <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The following change from gcc-7-branch and trunk needs to be backported
> to gcc-6-branch to allow the Xcode 9 clang compiler to bootstrap it. Tested
> on 10.12 with Xcode 9 beta. Okay for gcc-6-branch?