This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][PR 81089][PING] Fix -O3 bootstrap
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Yuri Gribov <tetra2005 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, trippels at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 09:13:11 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][PR 81089][PING] Fix -O3 bootstrap
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJOtW+53nwLgSb1QFSAq4jW1t+VZdB_=8fJH8ibhYuEamSz_dQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017, Yuri Gribov wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 6:08 AM, Yuri Gribov <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > This patch fixes regression at bootstrap-O3.
> > Local x64 bootstrap-O3 has completed w/o errors. I didn't run regtests
> > (I think it's not needed, given that new code can now run in fewer
> > cases than before).
> > Ok to commit? (if yes - could someone commit for me?)
> Sorry for early reminder but this fixes bootstrap-O3 so is probly urgent.
I'll commit it for you.