This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH GCC][08/13]Refactoring structure partition for distribution
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Bin Cheng <Bin dot Cheng at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, nd <nd at arm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 15:47:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH GCC][08/13]Refactoring structure partition for distribution
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <VI1PR0802MB2176BA959BA973B448FCEDAFE7CD0@VI1PR0802MB2176.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com>
On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 7:03 PM, Bin Cheng <Bin.Cheng@arm.com> wrote:
> This patch refactors struct partition for later distribution. It records
> bitmap of data references in struct partition rather than vertices' data in
> partition dependence graph. It simplifies code as well as enables following
> Bootstrap and test on x86_64 and AArch64. Is it OK?
> 2017-06-07 Bin Cheng <email@example.com>
> * tree-loop-distribution.c (struct partition): New fields recording
> its data references.
> (partition_alloc, partition_free): Init and release data refs.
> (partition_merge_into): Merge data refs.
> (build_rdg_partition_for_vertex): Collect data refs for partition.
> (distribute_loop): Remve data refs from vertice data of partition