This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Enhance dump_probability function.
- From: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: Paul Hua <paul dot hua dot gm at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 09:14:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Enhance dump_probability function.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <CAKjxQH=iSB4=HdO0BP6O6C=c6m6XMQ7siuNNnuiE_2-v1Y6J_g@mail.gmail.com> <yddefun6rqt.fsf@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE> <20170614063103.GO2099@tucnak>
On 06/14/2017 08:31 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> I've looked at the patch and committed following change that makes
> both tests pass. Scanning for [^:]* is weird, it would make more sense
> to scan for [^]]*, but as only [0-9INV]* can appear there, I think it
> doesn't hurt to be more precise.
Yes, we can be more precise. Thanks for the fix.