This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 13/13] D: Phobos config, makefiles, and testsuite.
- From: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 00:48:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 13/13] D: Phobos config, makefiles, and testsuite.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABOHX+eOB7soF-tkjM+bbGyY5D0yexwGvwA9D1NKfJnSFD0LWA@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 13 June 2017 at 19:41, Joseph Myers <email@example.com> wrote:
> There appear to be various GPLv2 notices with old FSF addresses in here.
> Where those are on source files (as opposed to generated files), they
> should be updated to the usual GPLv3+ notice for GCC (and I'd expect FSF
> copyright notices throughout the contributed GCC-specific files, not
> "Copyright (C) 2012 Iain Buclaw").
I'll have a look, though it sounds like very old files from before I
got the assignment papers sorted out that missed being updated when I
sifted through them.