This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 11/13] D: GCC builtins and runtime support.
- From: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 00:44:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 11/13] D: GCC builtins and runtime support.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABOHX+dO4_hxYxf-uHoEm97LmQAuvCoFjidqY2KBCF+89gTkfQ@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 13 June 2017 at 19:38, Joseph Myers <email@example.com> wrote:
> Presumably all of these GCC-specific files should have the GCC Runtime
> Library Exception notice.
OK, noted. I will update them.