This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH GCC][03/13]Mark and skip distributed loops
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Bin Cheng <Bin dot Cheng at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, nd <nd at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 12:47:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH GCC][03/13]Mark and skip distributed loops
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <VI1PR0802MB21767C65CF638F9E628ADAD5E7CD0@VI1PR0802MB2176.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com>
On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 7:02 PM, Bin Cheng <Bin.Cheng@arm.com> wrote:
> This simple patch marks distributed loops and skips it in following distribution.
> Bootstrap and test on x86_64 and AArch64. Is it OK?
This is not necessary, FOR_EACH_LOOP first builds a vector of loops to
so it will never pick up loops added during iteration.
> 2017-06-07 Bin Cheng <email@example.com>
> * tree-loop-distribution.c (generate_loops_for_partition): Mark
> distributed loops.
> (pass_loop_distribution::execute): Skip distributed loops.