This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Apply workaround for PR bootstrap/80897
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 13:29:14 +0200
- Subject: Apply workaround for PR bootstrap/80897
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This is the build failure of the Ada runtime on SPARC64/Linux, caused by a
miscompilation of the Ada front-end at -O2 or above. The symptom is exactly
the same as that of PR middle-end/44993, which was a similar build failure,
although the root cause is slightly different.
It's delicate stuff in the middle-end so I'm applying a trivial workaround to
the Ada front-end to unbreak the build and I'll create a testcase separately.
Boostrapped/regtested on SPARC64/Linux, applied on the mainline.
2017-06-12 Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
* exp_ch3.adb (Make_Predefined_Primitive_Specs): Use Positive index.
--- exp_ch3.adb (revision 249091)
+++ exp_ch3.adb (working copy)
@@ -9216,7 +9216,7 @@ package body Exp_Ch3 is
- constant array (Integer range <>) of TSS_Name_Type :=
+ constant array (Positive range <>) of TSS_Name_Type :=