This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/80939 Remove unmeetable constexpr specifiers
- From: Tim Song <t dot canens dot cpp at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Tim Shen <timshen at google dot com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 20:15:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/80939 Remove unmeetable constexpr specifiers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170602130734.GA6233@redhat.com>
On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 9:07 AM, Jonathan Wakely <email@example.com> wrote:
> we aren't qualifying calls to __ref_cast,
Turns out this is fine. I somehow managed to completely misread the
last sentence of [basic.lookup.argdep]/2. It's talking about the case
where an argument to the call is a set of overloaded functions named
by a template-id, not about the postfix-expression.
At least qualifying those calls doesn't hurt either.