This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, testsuite] Add effective target signal
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 08:11:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, testsuite] Add effective target signal
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jun 9, 2017, at 1:25 AM, Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries@mentor.com> wrote:
> Atm, -DSIGNAL_SUPPRESS is defined at top-level in gcc_target_compile resulting in the macro being passed down to ~30k compilations. The macro is used in just 17 test cases.
> OK for trunk if x86_64 and nvptx testing succeeds?