This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add mov[us]wb store intrinsics
- From: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- To: "Koval, Julia" <julia dot koval at intel dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 16:06:12 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add mov[us]wb store intrinsics
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <4E89A029A0F8D443B436A5167BA3C53F19956075@IRSMSX101.ger.corp.intel.com>
On 08 Jun 07:16, Koval, Julia wrote:
> These patch adds these 9 new intrinsics. Ok for trunk?
Your patch is OK for trunk.
I've checked it in for you.
PS: Could you pls add [i386] or [x86] mark to the mail title?