This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 9/13] D: D2 Testsuite Dejagnu files.
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 11:07:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 9/13] D: D2 Testsuite Dejagnu files.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABOHX+fOsuDAxHAcuUebc6HbQy4zQX-k6+VOZoO7DyOgYxhfyg@mail.gmail.com> <C2B9990A-AEDF-4AEE-9210-A7CB2733FC3B@comcast.net> <CABOHX+f=ZN2u_TC+Q7+7vp4V4wzVJfBFmAiBM8ai5C=Z-pY1dQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Jun 6, 2017, at 10:48 AM, Iain Buclaw <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Something this large can be integration tested on a svn/git branch, if you need others to help out.
> It would probably be easier for me to maintain also, rather than
> continuously regenerating patches each time I make an update to
> reflect something that changed in GCC.
A branch doesn't remove the need to post patches for review; only eases the burden of working with external people before it hits trunk.