This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 9/13] D: D2 Testsuite Dejagnu files.
- From: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- To: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 19:48:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 9/13] D: D2 Testsuite Dejagnu files.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABOHX+fOsuDAxHAcuUebc6HbQy4zQX-k6+VOZoO7DyOgYxhfyg@mail.gmail.com> <C2B9990A-AEDF-4AEE-9210-A7CB2733FC3B@comcast.net>
On 31 May 2017 at 01:32, Mike Stump <email@example.com> wrote:
> On May 28, 2017, at 2:16 PM, Iain Buclaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> This patch adds D language support to the GCC test suite.
> Ok. If you could ensure that gcc without D retains all it's goodness and that gcc with D works on 2 different systems, that will help ensure integration smoothness.
> Something this large can be integration tested on a svn/git branch, if you need others to help out.
It would probably be easier for me to maintain also, rather than
continuously regenerating patches each time I make an update to
reflect something that changed in GCC.