This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libfortran] Fix matmul result zeroing for empty arguments
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at charter dot net>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 14:24:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, libfortran] Fix matmul result zeroing for empty arguments
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 06/05/2017 02:52 AM, Thomas Koenig wrote:
> Hello world,
> the attached patch moves the zeroing of the result variable before the
> early return. This is done so that the result for zero-sized arguments
> is still valid.
> The bug was only in the library version, but I have also added a test
> case for the inline version to make sure the bug does not suddenly
> appear there.
> OK for trunk?
Yes OK for Trunk and 7