This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][4/4] SLP induction vectorization
- From: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 19:38:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][4/4] SLP induction vectorization
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.LSU.email@example.com>
On Fri, Jun 02, 2017 at 03:22:27PM +0200, Richard Biener wrote:
> This implements vectorization of SLP inductions (in the not outer loop
> vectorization case for now).
> Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
> More testing is appreciated, I'm throwing it at SPEC2k6 now.
I was going to apply to the PowerPC and do a spec run but the patch for
tree-vect-loop.c doesn't apply. Could you regenerate the patch, and also tell
me the subversion id it is based off of?
Thanks in advance.
Michael Meissner, IBM
IBM, M/S 2506R, 550 King Street, Littleton, MA 01460-6245, USA
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +1 (978) 899-4797