This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] use the right conversion warning option (PR c/80892)
- From: Eric Gallager <egall at gwmail dot gwu dot edu>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 20:38:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] use the right conversion warning option (PR c/80892)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I tested this patch; it fixes the warnings that caused me to open the
bug in the first place. Thank you!
On 5/30/17, Martin Sebor <email@example.com> wrote:
> The conversion enhancements I committed in r248431 introduced
> an unintended change in which warning option is used to issue
> certain integer conversion warnings. Attached is a fix.