This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C/C++ PATCH to implement -Wmultiline-expansion (PR c/80116)
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 22:13:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: C/C++ PATCH to implement -Wmultiline-expansion (PR c/80116)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170601164517.GB3413@redhat.com> <email@example.com>
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017, David Malcolm wrote:
> The patch appears to only consider "if" and "else" clauses. Shouldn't
> it also cover "for", "while" and "do/while"?
do/while would normally get a syntax error in the problem cases.
Joseph S. Myers