This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, tentative, reload] Make push_reload work with more types of subregs?
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <senthil_kumar dot selvaraj at atmel dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Bernd Schmidt <bschmidt at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 12:25:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, tentative, reload] Make push_reload work with more types of subregs?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Committed patch to trunk. Ok for backport to 6.x and 5.x branches as
No, we really avoid touching reload on release branches, unless there is a
very good reason to do it, like a regression on a primary platform.