This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [libstdc++/65839] whatis support for xmethods
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, sivachandra at google dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:16:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [libstdc++/65839] whatis support for xmethods
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <yjt2d22pur6l dot fsf at ruffy dot mtv dot corp dot google dot com>
On 27/04/15 15:44 -0700, Doug Evans wrote:
* python/libstdcxx/v6/xmethods.py (get_bool_type): New function.
Replace all lookups of "bool" with this.
(get_std_size_type): New function. Replace all lookups of std::size_t
(ArrayWorkerBase): Rename arg valtype to elem_type for consistency,
I'd say ArrayWorkerBase's _valtype is correct and deque and vector are
wrong to use _elemtype.
C++ containers use value_type for the type of the container objects.
Smart pointers use element_type for the type of the owned object. So
using _valtype for containers and _elemtype for unique_ptr would be
consistent with the C++ library types.