This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH for c++/50800 (ICE with may_alias and templates)
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 10:45:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH for c++/50800 (ICE with may_alias and templates)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55391529 dot 6090904 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> We try to strip attributes that aren't reflected in mangling from template
> arguments, but were failing to do that in this case. Fixed by making
> strip_typedefs strip such attributes as well.
> Tested x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, applying to trunk.