This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libstdc++ PATCH] Add support for std::uncaught_exceptions
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Ville Voutilainen <ville dot voutilainen at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 09:29:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++ PATCH] Add support for std::uncaught_exceptions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFk2RUZVEL2fk4AGeTzzXX=09UtAiyUScxXomo8xz6rFo2=oag at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 13 April 2015 at 00:24, Ville Voutilainen wrote:
> The patch is a bit large since it does the baseline_symbols regeneration
That has been done on the trunk now.
> and other new-version api-dance.
Thanks, it'll have to wait until after 5.1 is released, as testing any
last minute fixes will be harder if we've already bumped the symbols
versions on trunk.