This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, WWWDOCS] gcc-5/changes.html: Mention that C FE can be build as libcc1.so
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <tobias dot burnus at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 21:54:46 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [Patch, WWWDOCS] gcc-5/changes.html: Mention that C FE can be build as libcc1.so
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150206094420 dot GA10095 at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>
On Fri, 6 Feb 2015, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> I think it is useful to know that one can build libcc1.so - also as
> advertisement. Thus, I propose to include something like the quip in
> the attachment.
+ <li>The C front end can now also be build as library, which is for instance
+ used by <a
+ >gdb 7.9</a> for compiling source code used for code injection.</li>
that would be "built as a library", and I believe "GDB 7.9".
Okay with these changes.