This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 02/27] JIT-related changes outside of jit subdir
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jit at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:17:35 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 02/27] JIT-related changes outside of jit subdir
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1414774977-25605-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1414774977-25605-3-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
On 10/31/14 11:02, David Malcolm wrote:
This was previously posted as:
"[PATCH 05/10] JIT-related changes outside of jit subdir"
and approved by Jeff in
OK if/when rest of JIT bits are approved.
Joseph pointed out that I should add a note about sphinx
as a dependency to install.texi:
I do that in the next patch.
* MAINTAINERS (Various Maintainers): Add myself as jit maintainer.
* jit-coverage-report.py: New file: a script to print crude
code-coverage information for the libgccjit API.
* doc/install.texi (--enable-host-shared): Specify that this is
required when building libgccjit.
* timevar.def (TV_JIT_REPLAY): New.
Still OK for the trunk.