This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Optimize UBSAN_NULL checks
- From: ygribov <tetra2005 at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 12:52:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Optimize UBSAN_NULL checks
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141030184752 dot GF20462 at redhat dot com> <20141031091815 dot GM20462 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 10:51 PM, Yuri Gribov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I've tried similar optimizations
For Asan that is.
View this message in context: http://gcc.1065356.n5.nabble.com/PATCH-Optimize-UBSAN-NULL-checks-tp1084891p1085287.html
Sent from the gcc - patches mailing list archive at Nabble.com.