This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH RFC]Pair load store instructions using a generic scheduling fusion pass
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: "Bin.Cheng" <amker dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>, Bin Cheng <bin dot cheng at arm dot com>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 13:07:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH RFC]Pair load store instructions using a generic scheduling fusion pass
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000001cfdc90$1d95c670$58c15350$ at arm dot com> <54384C12 dot 6060401 at redhat dot com> <80EFD85E-49B5-4F71-9401-40F8FA85BD65 at comcast dot net> <CAHFci2__KJST3yCzz4sKge9pN37CZwUZ8BvFL4++SuCJAsAtxw at mail dot gmail dot com> <545294D2 dot 2020502 at redhat dot com> <CAHFci2_PVQ3aaGvjLDG61=WyHMf0NQRppnNWdQomiSGc-Qnm9w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/30/14 23:36, Bin.Cheng wrote:
Thanks for giving it a try.
I'm a very hands-on learner, so sometimes the best way for me to
understand a blob of code is poke at it myself a bit.
Anyway, now I just need to get back to the patch for a final review :-)