This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,avr,4.9] Fix PR63633 ICEs for expanders colliding hard-regs
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Georg-Johann Lay <avr at gjlay dot de>
- Cc: Denis Chertykov <chertykov at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:52:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch,avr,4.9] Fix PR63633 ICEs for expanders colliding hard-regs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <544F8D44 dot 1060000 at gjlay dot de> <544F9045 dot 3020709 at gjlay dot de> <CADOs=zYjfe5FvXiLTiDPb1EUtHko8GyP9qPekmTLDMK7-svw=Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <545215D6 dot 9070202 at gjlay dot de>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 11:41:26AM +0100, Georg-Johann Lay wrote:
> Am 10/30/2014 07:48 AM, schrieb Denis Chertykov:
> >>Am 10/28/2014 01:34 PM, schrieb Georg-Johann Lay:
> >>>Middle-end might come up with hard registers as operands for expanders
> >>>clobber respective hard regs. This patch uses freshly created pseudos for
> >>>respective expander operands and emits pseudo <-> hard move insn.
> >>>Ok for 4.9.2?
> >Please apply.
> I am also waiting for approval from release manager.
Too late, it has been already released. The branch is open again, you don't
need any RM approval now.