This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch 4/6 sh] Deprecate MOVE_BY_PIECES_P, move to hookized version
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 08:57:48 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [Patch 4/6 sh] Deprecate MOVE_BY_PIECES_P, move to hookized version
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1414579486-22492-1-git-send-email-james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com> <1414579747-22666-1-git-send-email-james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
James Greenhalgh <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch moves sh to TARGET_MOVE_BY_PIECES_PROFITABLE_P.
> I tried building a compiler and there were no fires, but otherwise,
> I have no reasonable way to test this patch. If one of the sh
> maintainers wants to pick it up and test it, that would be much
FYI, I've tested the patch with the top level "make -k check" on
sh4-unknown-linux-gnu with no new failures.